Guys I just have to say I am so sick of people using their generational traumas as an excuse for their bad behavior. Like girl I get your family was terrible to you but it doesn't mean you need to be a rude miserable person to everybody. We all have our own generational traumas, but not everybody allows themselves to keep enabling it into their lives. Like I get it's hard to break the cycle but sometimes you need to look at parts of yourself and realize they are not healthy for yourself or those around you. What makes me mad is the people who are just absolutely terrible to everyone and when they are called out on their behavior they go on a whole rant about how their parents treated them and how it is a long cycle that has been going on throughout their family. Like... okay? I don't feel bad for you. You know it is an issue and you still allow it to happen. I've been cursed with some generational traumas but I still have used those experiences to learn and grow and become a better person. I'm not saying I'm perfect but if you are just a crappy person to people then just take the blame, stop blaming everything on how you grew up.

No comments:
Post a Comment