Saturday, August 15, 2026

Minipost: Life Update

 





    Hi everyone! 


    If you didn't know I'm going into my junior year of my undergrad. I've been living back home for the summer and move back to my dorm on Wednesday. I am so freaking nervous. Even though it is going to be my third year of college, it still really doesn't get easier. Each year brings new things and I swear each semester I come out a completely different person. I guess I'm just not ready for the unknown. I mean how do you prepare for something when you have no clue how it is going to go? I hate the unexpectedness of life, but if each day was the same, life wouldn't be as fun I guess. Anyways, I've been a stressed mess recently and I just needed to come on here to ramble. I hope you all have a great school year, and I'm wishing you all the MOST academic success. 


I love you all! 

1 comment:

  1. HEYYY all the best and goodluck on starting a new semester. being nervous is totally normal but once you meet your friends, it'll be okay againn

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Blogs