Friday, August 14, 2026

My Hyper Fixations at the Moment

 

    I LOVE BEING A WOMAN. I don't even really know what this post is but here are some things that I am just obsessed with right now. I wish I had more money, but it's probably best I don't because I would spend it all. 


1. Brown Leather Purses



    Guys.... I actually just ordered one of these ngl. I love brown leather purses I'm not sure why but I just think they are so fun. I like the ones that kind of look a little worn down and have been used for a few years. I ordered a smaller one but I already have a large brown leather purse that I use every day and I love it so much. I found it at a garage sale a few months ago and got it for a dollar. Genuinely one of my best finds of all time. 


2. Y2K Rhinestone Sunglasses 



    These are sooooo cute. I actually just bought a pair of these too from a strip mall. I think I'm just really into the Y2K aesthetic right now lol. 


3. Needohs




    I mean... this one isn't as aesthetic but I have a serious needoh addiction right now. I just can't stop fidgeting with my hands especially when I am having high stress moments, so these help me have something to play with while also taking my mind off of whatever was stressing me out. I specifically love the nice cube one, it is the perfect size to bring anywhere and just fits into your hands perfectly. 



4. Beaded Lamps 






    There's not really much to say about this one, they are just really pretty. I got one from my grandma I am forever grateful it's so beautiful. 



5. Volkswagen Beetle 




    This is my DREAM car. Like genuinely how cute is it. You can also take the top off during the summer and turn the car into a convertible like.... are you serious. I can't afford a car ride now (broke college student) but TRUST I will get it one day. 


6. Digi Cams



    I finally got a digi cam this summer so that I could take cute pictures when I go back to school. At first, I didn't want to fall into this trend but I am so happy that I did. There is something about the image quality on digital cameras that give such a nostalgic vibe to your pictures. 




    There is so much more I could put but this is all I am going to do for now. Sorry if I am not super active in the next coming days, I move into school on Wednesday so I am just trying to prepare mentally for that. I love you all, and if you made it this far thank you so much for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Blogs